Eastman SB59 / TV Truetone Vintage Finish w/ Deluxe Hardshell Case
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Proud of our 15 Year Partnership with Eastman Guitars
Take a look at this beauty. A single cutaway classic. Handmade by the master luthiers at Eastman Guitars. All the vintage looks, all the vintage tone in a hand-crafted guitar that is worth far more than the selling price.
Truetone is our special finish that consists of a delicate balance between hardness and flexibility without compromising the resonance or signature tone that makes an Eastman. By implementing a two-part modified urethane topcoat, we created a finish that never sacrifices the sound of tradition while minimizing the footprint it leaves on our planet. The Truetone finish is based on the same recipe featured on Bourgeois Guitars. Bourgeois joined the Eastman family in 2019.
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1.68"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12 Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic SD90
- Knobs: Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Cream
- Switch: Switchcraft
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case