Rare Protype Taylor 214ce-K Deluxe Master Grade Layered Koa.
With a decades long relationship with Taylor Guitars, sometimes we are offered rare models that come from the design team. This one is stunning. Cream colored binding borders this highly flamed Hawaiian Koa with a golden roasted Sitka Spruce top. You will be the only kid on the block with one of these. Contact us with any questions.
W/ Torrified Solid Spruce Top.
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Proud of our 35 Year Partnership with Taylor Guitars.
New - Full Lifetime Warranty
- 214ce K DLX Beautifully Flamed Hawaiian Koa Back and Sides (Deluxe Layered)
- Torrified Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Grand Auditorium Body Size
- Soft Venetian Cutaway
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case included
- Taylor ES2 Electronics
- Cream Colored Binding
- All Gloss
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Small Diamond Fretboard Inlay
- West African Crelicam Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
Forward Shifted X Brace
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light Strings
- Stock Code N20000211006670000
- Product Code - 2203170394