Eastman T486-BK Excellent Condition - Hollowbody w/ Hardshell Case
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
We sold this one originally. Longtime customer thinning the heard. VERY good condition. No nicks, dings, scratches. Great action and killer tone.
A reasonably priced Semi-Hollowbody with high end looks and tone. Considered one of the best values in the industry. Impeccable craftsmanship and high standard materials makes this guitar a dream to play. All the looks, all the tone, all the playability that you will ever need. Handcrafted by the master luthiers at Eastman Guitars. The one has some serious Mojo.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: 16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding
- Pickguard Binding: Ivoroid
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A
- Bridge: Gotoh Tuneomatic GE103B-T-N
- Tuners: PingWell RM-1239NV
- Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft 12120X
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case