Eastman E6 SS-TC Slope Shoulder Dread Mahogany w/ Premium Hardshell Case
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Proud Dealer of Eastman String Instruments
Holy moly. The buy of the century. The inflation buster. Eastman E6SS-tc. A handmade custom shop level guitar at an extremely affordable price point. Deep, rich tone that you would expect from a slope shoulder dreadnought. Highly figured Mahogany, that can almost be mistaken for Koa. It’s a beautiful set of high quality wood. Paired with a thermo-cured Spruce top, this one definitely has some vintage mojo. Tone and build quickly easily compared to a much higher priced instrument. These are great guitars.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen
- Color Options: Traditional
- Stock Code E6SS-TC