Eastman New E22SS/v-SB Solid Walnut - Adirondack Spruce Dread
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Proud Dealer of Eastman Guitars
If you like a little vintage mojo, this one’s for you. The Eastman E20SS/v has the looks and the tone of a hand-crafted instrument many decades old. Classic slope-shoulder Dreadnought. Antique varnish finish for vintage looks and that well-worn vintagey tone. And this might be the loudest guitar in the shop. Big boomy tone with a meaty midrange. Banjo killer type wood combination. It’s great. Really great. A lotta guitar for the money.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4"-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Walnut
- Bridge/Saddle :Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Ghost Line Diamonds
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Antique Varnish
- Back/Sides Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench :4mm
Product Code - M2350058