Eastman E20P Solid Wood Parlor Guitar w/ Deluxe Hardshell Case
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Proud Dealer of Eastman Fretted Instruments
This one is a gem. Eastman E20P Parlor Style guitar. All solid wood. Adirondack top paired with Indian Rosewood back and sides. A more affordable option to a classic sized guitar with that well known classic tone. VERY impressive guitar. Simple, yet elegant. Small body, but outstanding tonal qualities and volume. The smaller body brings out a sweet singing mid-range that the blues and folk players desire. Great projection without the typical harshness of a small body. Hand crafted by the master luthiers at Eastman. This one is an outstanding bargain.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 13/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+0
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32"
- Bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm