Eastman E20D-TC Special Solid Madagascar Rosewood Pre-Aged Adirondack Top Dreadnought
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Wow, incredibile find right here. All solid Madagascar Rosewood Dread w/ Thermo-Cured (torrified) Adirondack Spruce top. One of the most rare and desired tonewoods available for a limited time. High-end looks, high-end appointments, high-end tone from the master luthiers at Eastman Guitars. Tri-color herringbone, Gotoh tuners, hand carved scalloped bracing. Really. Nice. Guitar. Once they’re gone…….
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-11/16
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SXB510-06M-N
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen