Eastman E1D Special Quilted Sapele Dreadnought w/ Thermo Cured Spruce Top
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Proud Partner of Eastman Guitars for over 15 Years
Take a look at this one. Once again, Eastman hits it out of the park. Rated best-buy of 2023. Eastman E1D-Special. All solid wood Dreadnought with beautifully figured Quilted Sapele back and sides with a thermo-cured Sitka Spruce top. We’re impressed. High-end looks, high-end tone. Seriously, a great bargain right here.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone Bone 1.75" (44.4mm)
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-11/16"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Thermo-Cured Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Quilted Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Truetone Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Truetone Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe padded Eastman gig bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Color Options: Natural
- SKU E1D-SP
- Product Code -