Eastman AC522CE Mahogany Sitka Auditorium w/ Hardshell Case.
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Proud Dealer of Eastman Stringed Instrument.
Eastman AC522CE. Another masterpiece created by the master craftsmen at Eastman Guitars. Boutique quality made affordable. Beautifully figured solid mahogany back and sides with a solid European Spruce top. Hand carved scalloped bracing. LR Baggs Element pickup makes this on stage and studio ready. Stunning beauty and incredible tone and playability. All the high-end options at a great price. Rated: Best Value.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: 1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Arm Contour: Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Wooden Rosette with Turquoise/Magenta Purfling
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, and Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Mahogany with Turquoise/Magenta Purfling
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Hurricane Pearl/Abalone
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: NGold
- Pickguard: BTortoise Shell
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301-20GG
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Stock Code : 846940008993
- Product Code : M2140301