Eastman E20D-SB Rosewood Adirondack Dread w/ Sunburst Top
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Your Hometown Eastman Guitar Dealer
One of Eastman’s finest. E20-D Sunburst. Decked out with all the classic options. Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides paired with a solid Adirondack top creates that big, bold Classic Dreadnought tone. Considered one of the best bargains in the industry. Sunburst top and the famous herringbone top trim sets this one off nicely. Handmade by the master luthiers in the Eastman workshop, this one will be tough to beat. Rated : Top Bargain
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Top Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height at Factory: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen
- Stock Code - E20D-SB
- UPC #846940009815
- Product Code M2213769