Eastman AC422ce Solid Sitka / Rosewood Auditorium Guitar w/ Deluxe Hardshell Case
Tobias Music - Chicago Area’s Finest Guitars
Your hometown guitar shop for 45 Years.
Eastman AC422ce. Another gem from the master craftsmen at Eastman Guitars. We call this one - the inflation buster. A whole lotta guitar for the price. Auditorium body with all solid wood construction. Sitka spruce top with hand scalloped bracing. Beautifully grained, solid Rosewood back and sides. A jack-of-all-trades guitar with all the high end looks and high-fidelity tone. A hand-crafted instrument a classy abalone rosette. A Venetian cutaway and Fishman electronics make this one stage and studio ready. All the high-end options at an affordable price. Seriously, for the price, it is one of the best bargains in the industry.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, and Fingerboard
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots: Black
- Bridge Pins: Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- UPC #84694008979
- Stock Code AC422ce